Thursday, February 19, 2009

too much time

having finished the preparation of my first two lectures, submitted a research paper and done designing all assignments, I have too much time remaining on my hands, so i came up with my top 5 list, after the conversation with chirayu regarding swades and whether it should be in top 5 hindi movies or not. thinking about my top 5 choices, I think this would be it (of course, subject to memory)

hindi movies: swades, andaz apna apna, sardar, hera pheri, raat
hindi movie albums: dil se, saathiya, thakshak, caravan, teesri manzil (i replaced bombay by saathiya)
hindi songs (individual): rooth ke hamse kaheen, phool gendawa na maro, thayya thayya, afreen afreen, aye mere pyaare watan (kaabuliwaala)
hindi actresses: smita pati, nandita das (don't care two cents about any others)
hindi actors: aamir khan

english and other language movies: when harry met sally, kung fu hustle, kill bill 1, matrix 1, run lola run
english albums: best of gipsy kings, best of me bryan adams, stripped, west life greatest hits, Abba gold
english and other language songs: djobi djoba (gipsy kings), beautiful, remember the time, in the arms of an angel, old town (wow, I come out as a real softy in this one :D)
english actors: eh...
english actresses: meg ryan (i know i know she can't act to save her life but there's just something about her, call it my guilty pleasure :D)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails