Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fifth corner of the Four Corners

My name is Gunjan also.. and I'm Gaurav's sister. I live in Austin, Texas (Yee..haw...) with my two daughters Maya(4) and Anjali(2) and husband Ravi.

I'm hoping this blog will help Gaurav, Gunjan and me to know more about each other day to day lives and things that seem so trivial to mention in the long distance(kinda expensive) calls. Also give me some time to put all the zillion things I can never remember to tell on phone/email.

Which gives me a great segue to launch into Mom talk:-).

Yesterday Anjali needed a diaper change (this story has other details which I'm not too sure are appropriate for this forum). Ravi lifted her up between his arm and waist kind of like football (not soccer). She yelled and said 'Let me down. I'm a lady".

I think this one has taken after Gaurav.....

3 comments:

Gunjan said...

It is so good to have you here Tina!! This is really fantastic :)
And so good for all of us to keep in touch and chat and all the rest.

I know you have your hands full with the two little angels! I always say to all our friends that I have so much respect for Gaurav's mum because she put up with the horror he was as a child ;)

So loads of good luck to you too if Anju is taking after your brother ;)

I think with you guys and tanja and menno talking and teaching us about the kids, we are slowly getting ready for the leap ourselves :|

Gaurav said...

leap - WHAT LEAP !?!?!?!?!? TELL ME THERE IS NO LEAP !!!!!!! :(((((((((

Menno said...

No, Gaurav, there is no leap, it's only a small step, followed by a long fall :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails