Friday, September 28, 2007

Blogging

It just occurred to me that Blogging really is a good way to allow people a peek into your life (you choose what they see which leaves you in control) and to make new contacts. So far, I have mainly been a "consumer" of blogs and I have really come to rely on the blogs of certain people close to my heart to know what's happening in their life.

Actually, coming to think of it: I only look at this blog and my sister's blog on a regular basis :) You can check out her two blogs here and here in case you're interested. Sidsel is not a very good email-writer, so I get most of my information on what's going on in Denmark from her blogs.

Funny in a way that something as impersonal as a blog (impersonal in the sense that you don't write it for a specific purpose but for a general audience) can allow personal relationships to survive.

I quickly read the Wikipedia entry on blogs and learned a couple of new facts about blogging I hadn't heard or thought of before: the history of blogging, the different types of blogging, but also people getting fired or threatened because of a blog. Let's hope that doesn't happen to any of us!

Looks like Friday is good for philosophical thoughts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tanja

Yes I´m really bad at writing emails - but really good at reading blogs! Just saw the pictures of Colwin and can´t believe his so big already - he looks really smart :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails